As you all know, I’ve had to make several 7 hour trips to the doctor. It.sucks. However, there is something quite amazing that comes from these 7 hour trips….. It is a wonderful little store that holds my heart…. It’s called The Limited!
I LOVE this store. In all honesty, about 95% of my clothes for work come from The Limited. It is perfect for me: functional, fashionable, and always classy. I love their clothes!
ONE (of many) NEW OUTFIT from last Thursday’s 7 hour drive.
The outfit from the top down:
- Necklace: The Limited – $29.90 -I got it for $12.50
- Sweater: The Limited- $46.90 – I got it for $14.40
- Brown cami: JCP- around $30 (don’t remember) – I got it for $9.99
- Orange skirt: The Limited $59.50 – I got it for $9.50
- Heels: last year so I don’t remember the numbers at all… sorry.