I know that no one reading this blog has stress. We all live in a world filled with butterflies and sunshine. Right? ….KIDDING! We have stress coming from us at all directions. In light of my lemons to lemonade post yesterday, I thought I would share this wonderful little thing I came across… Read each one- it is worth your time. I promise.
Some of these are simply amazing and things I just scan over some of them when I get stressed. It is a vicious cycle…. Some are simple but I do believe that they are life changing. Here are some of my favorites!
- Strive for excellence, not perfection. –Ooo, burn. This is one I struggle with but truly need to take to heart.
- Throw a paper airplane- doing that tomorrow at school for real.
- Practice breathing slowly. WHY do I forget this?
- Avoid tight fitting clothes. Seems simple. I’ll do this.
- Take a bubble bath. I’ll do this one tonight! I’m making time for it.
THE GIVEAWAY WINNER IS….
I decided to have my kiddos choose a random number. Nothing is more random than a nine year old boy choosing a number. So, the winner is…
Amy- from Amy’s Nutrition by Nature! YAY, congrats Amy! E- mail me your address! I added a couple of extra things to the box yesterday- I think your little ones will enjoy it!
QUESTION: What was your favorite way listed to cope with stress?