You know you want to sing that! Come on. Just do it….. It will brighten your day. Only my cats look at me crazily when I do things like that. Feeling a little shy…. Here you can sing it with this cute little girl.
In all honestly, just truly listening to those lyrics makes a gloomy day a little better. We all joke about this song and sing it
off pitch. One day at a time I am hoping that things get back to normal in my life; and in the lives of my friends and family. I can’t help but flashback and my heart feels heavy and saddened at moments. I am doing my best to look at the big picture, not just the big picture of life but the biggest picture of all; the divine picture.
Life is feeling a tad better here today. I’ve done some things that make me happy this morning and I’ve concentrated on feeling joyful. Here’s a few things I’ve done.
- Picked spinach from my garden, my garden is *Rockin’!*
- Used my blender while the husband was still in bed (I may or may not have enjoyed that a little too much)
- Made a HUGE green monster
- Played with my two kids (Bear and Kiee, cutest cats ever! No, I’m not biased, they are stinking adorable.)
- Washed some of the husband’s clothes and let them line dry to help the planet.
- Took some pictures of a few of my flowers on my front porch.