I use this cute little saying to help my kids pace Wednesday where it belongs in the week. Some days I wish Wednesday would just go double speed. Wouldn’t that be wonderful; Wednesday rushed so we can get on to Thursday? So, you all have made it to the middle of the week! Congrats! 🙂
On to Try it Tuesday! The results edition… AWESOME! …(If you missed my challenge, check it out! It was fun! )
What I did to brighten peoples day:
- Left an unexpected tip for our nice waitress at lunch!
- I bet she was super excited to see I’d cleaned up our area and just left her an unexpected tip.
- Told a cashier her hair was adorable!
- Adorable was seriously an understatement! When I told her her look of shock changed to a beaming smile 🙂
- Held the door for an expecting mother with her hands full
- She looked relieved that someone took that tiny job away from her
- Hand written letter to my mom & dad
- They are the best parents ever and I wanted them to get a reminder of my love for them!
- Everyone loves getting something in the mail right? Show some letter love!
- Wrote these notes and placed them in unexpected places.
- I put one on a mirror in a public place and put the two others in library books in the school I teach at. I put them in books that 4th-6th grade girls will be reading.
What I ate Wednesday is in this mix too…
This was delicious…. Especially because of the ChocolateCoconutJoy in a ball is on the side of this oatmeal. ❤ Oatmeal! ❤
I haven’t eaten it yet…. but I’m sure it will be: Spinach from my garden with some strawberries & basil. Oh heck yes!
I love frozen grapes, they are the perfect snack! Yummmm!
Question: Did you give ‘Try it Tuesday’ a try? How did it go?
What is the best thing you’ve eaten today?