Happy Monday everyone!
A while back (umm, right before baby Annika rocked my world and life got a little out of hand….) , Meredith over at Food, Shoes, and Booze tagged me for the blissful blogger! It truly warmed my heart because I have been feeling like a bad blogger with being MIA for days at a time. Anyway…. Meridith has had me at “Food, Shoes, and Booze” what is a girl not to love about her blog?! I was only slightly bummed that her blog title was waaaaaaay better than mine. (kidding, only a little though. Her title rocks!)
I get to share SEVEN fun facts that you didn’t know about me already! …Hold on tight they are going to be fun!!
1. Growing up I wanted to be: an interior designer, astronaut, lawyer, writer, aerobics instructor, photographer, psychologist, vet, make up artist, country music singer, meteorologist….. and nurse.
You get the picture. I wanted to be everything under the sun. I was just so darn passionate about everything! I was natually intregued by many things and therefore wanted a profession where I could do everything that excited me!
2. Now I aspire to be: a nutritionist, mother, chef/cook, wine expert, author, gym owner, and jeweler…. and news anchor woman and preschool teacher.
Oh how the times have changed.
3. I’m a TOTAL news junkie!! I just want to be informed. My TV is on in my classroom every morning up till the students walk in. I feel lost if I don’t know what is going on in the world.
I wanted to skip work on Diane Sawyer’s last day on Good Morning America. This is true….. Lucky me. I do believe is was a day where it was snowing crazily and I got to watch all of Good Morning America due to a late start! ……….Crazy enough, I don’t watch ‘World News Tonight’ though…. I’m just a fan of morning shows.
4. I basically have to turn the TV off or on mute when a scary commercial comes on. I seriously get so scared. I avoid TV at almost all costs durning the month of October. In fact, October is a hard moth for me…. I am truly such a scardy cat!
I wish I were exaggerating but I’m not. I can’t handle it. I just can’t. The husband can vouch for this if you would like…..
If you told me you would give me a million dollars to watch ‘Wrong Turn’ with Brad Pitt & Josh Dumehall holding my hands, I WOULDN’T TAKE IT! I couldn’t take it. I would seriously have horrid images in my head non stop forever. forever. Seriously, wish I was joking.
5. I don’t like the new NFL review rule whenever anyone scores.
6. I have an obsession with jewelry. Not fashion jewelry, REAL jewelry. Sapphires and diamonds make my heart skip a beat! ♥
7. My name is JULIE…. As if you didn’t know this… HA!
My point is- I have no nicknames. I don’t do nicknames. (unless you count when the husband calls me sugar…) For some reason I am ridiculously attached to may name.
It’s not that I love my name, I just don’t like to be called anything else. It’s kind of weird….. No one calls me ‘Jules’ or anything of the sort. In high school nicknames were really in. I didn’t have one. I didn’t want one…. In French class, I had to take a French name. It was almost the death of me. I am JULIE dangit!
NOW…. I get to tag 5 of you! (sorry if you have already been tagged. In fact, I’m pretty sure that most of you have been tagged. I lose track! …. I think we all started blogging around the same time and I have loved being on the blog journey because of your blogs!)
- Kristen @ Eat Healthy, Be Happy, Live Well
- Corey @ Learning Patience
- Danielle @ Squirrel Snacking
- Katie @ Faith & Funfetti
- Amy @ Nutrition by Nature not sure when you started blogging but glad I found you!)