Okay, I’m getting more brave on the whole bold blogging thing and am actually starting to write the post.
Did you all realize that I only gave you recaps of 3 days from the ♥honeymoon re-do♥! ……Gotchya! 🙂
Incase you’re new to Spinach and Sprinkles…. let’s catch up!
What you may have missed…
- California- Day 1 (Golden Gate, Fisherman’s Wharf & Trader Joe’s!)
- California Day 2 (wine tasting & Sonoma love!)
- California Day 2 (part II) (more WINE & Santa Rosa Farmer’s Market!)
- California Day 3 (Sausalito, Alamo Square, and FULL HOUSE house)
- California Day 3 (part II) (Fisherman’s Wharf, Ride the Duck, Pier 39, The Stinking Rose, Marilyn Monroe)
Day 4 Part I
The day started off quite nicely! …. We went wine tasting for me!
We went to VJB Vineyard & Cellars to get some Italian wine! Oh heavens!
Hands down, THIS place had my FAVORITE wine!!!! I’ll be neeeeeding to join their wine club in the future! I LOVED, loved, LOVED all of the wine at VJB! I learned to much while I was there and learned why I love Italian wine more than any other kind!
♥Italian wine is where my heart is! ♥
After we hit up one wine tasting for this girl, we headed out for 49ers TRAINING CAMP for the husband! Woop-Woop!
The husband was pretty darn pumped to see all of the players so up close & personal! It was an exciting time for both of us! He was also SOOOOO excited to see the new coach! We had our fingers crossed all last season that they would pick him up and give the 49ers a chance!