Happy day before November!
So, I can’t even lie… I’ve been holding this back all month. Here’s the truth: I love today!
I love today because tomorrow I will wake up and:
- there will be no more scary masks hanging in stores
- Horror films will stop feeling the urge to preview and scare the *baby Jesus* out of me (Modern Family anyone?!)
- I get to stop worrying that every time I turn the TV on some crazy killer will be waiting to jump out at me.
- No more ghost, goblin, ware wolf, cemetery decorations taunting me daily.
- Pumpkins no longer have to be scary faces- they become fall decor
How about I show my love for some fall things by making pumpkin pie ice cream! Sound fair?
PUMPKIN PIE ICE CREAM
- 1/2 a frozen banana
- 1 1/2 c. milk or non dairy milk
- 1/3 c. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp butter extract
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (or cinnamon+cloves+ginger+nutmeg)
- sweetner if you want…
- 15’ish Ice Cubes
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
Put all ingredients, except Xanthan gum, into blender and let it whirl until all ingredients are mixed together VERY well. It needs to be completely smooth. Then, put in Xanthan gum to create thickness and turn it into an ice cream’ish! DELICIOUS!