I have been blessed. This is true. There are lots of things in life that make me happy: my husband, my family, coffee, pumpkin butter, and chocolate. Just to name a few….. And then there is: frozen yogurt, clothes from The Limited, and kisses from my nephew and niece are at the tippy top of the list too!
…..I decided I’d share!
There is NO WAY you’re getting my husband or my family, shipping coffee and frozen yogurt could be messy, I don’t know what size of sweater you would like from The Limited, and shipping home made pumpkin butter isn’t safe so– that leaves chocolate and the next best thing to coffee- tea.
That’s right– In a few days I’ll pack all of this up and send it to one of you! I am offering one lucky Spinach and Sprinkles reader the oppertunity to win a box full of my favorites! Mainly a box full of chocolate 🙂
- Lindt Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Chocolate Bar
- 2 bars of Endangered Spicies Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Mint
- Dark Chocolate Blueberry
- 3 Kashi granola bars
- 2 Chocolate Cocount
- 1 Chocolate Cherry
- Nutella – Chocolate Hazelnut spread
- 12 thank you’s because keeping in touch with those you love is pricelss and everyone loves getting mail *that isn’t a bill*
- box of green tea
- SPRINKLES!!! —How could I not send sprinkles?!
I’m packing up the chocolate, tea, and thank you’s on Monday after a winner has been selected and sending it out after I get the winners address. If you happen to win this giveaway, it should be on your doorstep by the end of next week! 🙂
Leave me a comment telling me about :
- A. Paying it forward. Do you believe you get what you give?
- B. What you would be the most excited about in this box
- C. What would be in your gooody box?