Look what I ran across last week. Funniest thing ever! Well, I have been easily amused as of late so I think it is goshdarn funny!
As funny as I think this is- I do wish there was a sliver to represent those of us that eat a blanced meal but still wish it was pie. We are out there! We do exisist! 🙂 Hmmm, now what kind of pie do I wish it was?!
I wish it was my Grandma’s homemade cherry pie— in all of its messy glory. I miss her. Her memories are a blessing!
FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY!
I know that we all get pumped for Friday but this week has been feeling like an especially looooong week here in my part of the world. It is all at my own expense and I am pretty sure I must have misplaced my brain, because…..
This week, I have:
- Put a dress shirt on backwards
- Twice.. It’s not big deal that was just a freak accident that happened to have occurred twice.
- Got out of the shower, put most of my clothes on; only to realize that I only shaved one leg. Very cute, I know.
- Yes, I got back in the shower to fix it.
- Dumped a dark teak all over my lesson plan book, so now it’s pages are all wrinkley. Umm, yuck! Especially for someone who has OCD.
- That will be driving me nuts for the next about 15 weeks!
- Went to school with my shirt inside out
- Hey, it could happen to anyone!
- Lost a contact playing dodgeball with the kids
- Wait, sorry, that one happened last week.