First off- thank you all so much for your support on my post “Wrapping my head around weight gain”…. I know that I’m doing what is right and after several appointments, I feel like my doctor and I are on the same page. Thankfully. He does say that 20 lbs is what is considered the healthy weight gain- 25 tops….. 😉 I decided that HE was a HE and I would take his suggestion with a grain of salt. I know he is a doctor and all- knows what he is doing, has aided many pregnant women, ect..- but he doesn’t understand my body like I do. I am doing my very best to grow a healthy baby. Your support means a the world to this mamma!
Holy heavens- How did weeks 29 & 30 get here…… I still remember when I was sweatting bullets for what seemed like forever, AKA weeks 5-21’ish… It seems like just yesterday that we found out our great news!
29 weeks: the Ups!
- We bought our baby stroller! Woop- Woop! Baby will be riding in style. A BOB revolution to be exact!
- We bought a Moby wrap to help me cuddle and carry our blessing!
- We bought a new matress for our re-loved crib!
- We bought the nursery rocking chair! I can’t wait to read to baby in this chair….
- While shopping, I was a complete pain in the rear at the furniture stores- it had to be a rocker/glider WITH a footstool WITH and independent reclining back! (only a few companies make something with an independent reclining back… oops)
29 weeks: The downs
- See above. —–> This all totally hurt the pocket book! Quite a bit actually. That stroller- OUCH! But, it will be worth it to keep Baby H safe while I’m out exercising.
Week 30: the ups!
- It was the husband’s first Father’s day!
- We found out that the baby likes to dance to the same music as their daddy while watching Madagascar
- The growth in my tummy is making it incredibly real for the husband and we are getting SUPER excited!
Week 30: the downs
- Things are getting harder by the day, physically.
- I am freaking out a tad about when baby will decide to make its appearance. What if it’s early? What if it’s late? YIKES! I just wish I knew what to expect.
- I’m getting SUPER antsy about the nursery not being anywhere near ready for baby. I just want it to be done so I can feel like it is okay for him/her to come!
Everyone at our church is excited for us and it on Father’s Day, I guess I looked super pregnant because EVERYONE commented on how much larger I looked and how the baby was growing and giving the husband TONS of Father’s Day love. It was so sweet to see many of the men I love in our church and community to call him “dad”. It’s all just becoming so real. 🙂
The husband was shocked when I said—- we are 3/4 of the way through the pregnancy. Baby should be here in about 10 weeks. It is such a journey that we are so stinking blessed to be on…. I only freak out when I get pumped about how much she/he is growing- AND THEN—–> think of it having to come out. Ahhhhhh x a million!